Safe Wading Tips:
Always keep two rules in mind when wading in any body of water: wade with caution, and wade with care. There are obvious and not-so-obvious dangers inherent with wading.
Following these tips will help you experience a safe and enjoyable trip:
*Use a wading staff to feel the bottom before stepping.
*Never wade alone.
*Always wear waders that fit properly.
*Wear a wading belt to create a seal between your body and the wader.
*In rivers and streams, identify potential dangers down current such as waterfalls, log jams, or undertows before entering the water.
*Walk slowly, smoothly, and carefully.
*Wear a personal floatation device.
*Be aware of tides, currents, and water level changes.
*If you fall, don’t panic. Don’t fight the current, work with it. Allow the current to drift you downstream as you work your body towards the bank.
*Never continue wading if your waders are full of water.
- ATTENTION: If your Feet are Wide or you need to wear Thick Socks, please Choose ONE SIZE LARGER than usual.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The waders is 35% LIGHTER than traditional rubber waders due to RUGGED nylon with two-ply upper fabric, making it easily fit into any backpack. You hardly feel tired when fighting with big fish!
- 100% WATERPROOF: Nylon-reinforeced PVC upper with waterproof boot attachment and taped seams guarantee 100% waterproof reliability. Water Intrusion Resistance processing helps seal out water and dirt during long days on the water.
- User Friendly Design: Adjustable H-back web suspenders with durable quick release buckles, flip-out chest pocket and top draw cord, delivers convenience. FREE 100% water-proof phone case is included to protect your belongings.
- ALL-PURPOSE: It is designed to keep you dry and warm on your fishing adventures, hunting, farming work, or any messy situation. Waders sizes range from 7 to 14 (Please refer size chart)