Terminus Optics is a United States Company. The scope has a magnification of 4x with 32 millimeter (4×32) lenses, powering vision up to 600 meters. The objective lens diameter is 1.26 inches (32 millimeters) and the eye relief is 1.5 inches (38 millimeters). The exit pupil is 0.24 inches (6 millimeters) and the field of view is 6 degrees 15′. The field of view at 100 yards is 33.0 feet (10.06 meters) and the display resolution is 5.7. The body of the scope is made of forged aluminum and is waterproof, fog proof, shock proof, and weatherproof. This scope comes with a TA51 mount flat top adapter, which is designed for a 20 mm pictanny rail systems, and has a see through site picture. It originally was designed for the M4 flattop receiver MIL-STD-1913 Rail. The TA51 mount is removable and the TOC1 is interchangeable with other mount adapters. The reticle is a red illuminated, BDC distance measurement sight, which is powered by a red true fiber source, and requires no batteries. The fiber optic length is a total of 150 millimeters magnification with 4x optical coating, fully multi-coated optics color. The front lens are multi-coated and parallax free. This scope requires no batteries, has no on and off switch, and is powered by sunlight, and will never decay. Sunlight, a light from a bulb is needed to power the reticle illumination. Limited lighting will provide limited reticle illumination. The scope has two adjustable features to modify windage and elevation with 1 click at 100 yards equaling 0.5 inches. Please note there are no focus adjustments and the vision could appear blurry if you wear contact lenses, glasses, goggles, or have poor vision. Each scope goes through a series of quality control procedures before leaving the manufacturing facility. This includes nitrogen chamber testing, infrared reticle alignment testing, fiber testing, force, water, and water testing.
- 4×32 magnification red fiber optical sight scope with 0.223 or 5.56 rifles
- Up to 600 meters with a red illuminated bdc reticle
- Powered by fiber source, providing more bright environment and reticle illumination at day
- Powered by the sun and the battery last up to 45 days, shock proof, water proof, fog proof
- Adjustable windage and elevation, multi-coated front lens, parallax free, 20 mm picatinny rail
- Goggles and glasses can make the cross hair appear off.
- Poor eye vision, contacts, or glasses could affect the clarity of the scope vision.
- This product can only be used on 5.56 caliber rifles and below.
- 1-year warranty