About Outdoor Cap
Based in Bentonville, Arkansas, Outdoor Cap has been servicing the needs of the headwear industry for over 30 years. Established in 1977, our company has grown to over 225 employees serving 14,000 customers spread across multiple channels in the Team, Promotional Products, Hunting and Fishing, and Retail markets. By combining the work ethic and integrity of a small company with the vision and resources of a large company, we have established ourselves as one of the largest and most respected suppliers of headwear in the United States. While we recognize the importance of product, technology and distribution, our everyday commitment to our employees, customers, licensors and manufacturing partners sets us apart from our competition. Guided by a strong commitment to our corporate mission, vision and values we strive to offer our customers exceptional service and value at every opportunity.
In order to better serve our broad customer base we have diversified and expanded our license holdings, providing us the opportunity to sell and distribute headwear for over 100 organizations. We also have developed several of our own brands specific to the markets we serve.
Through our relationships with our partners, we have created a stable and diverse supply chain that allows us to serve our customers, partners, and communities in a cost-effective and responsible way.
Our company is led by six Executives who ensure that our mission, visions, and values are upheld each day. To further our commitment to our employees, customers, licensors and manufacturing partners we created our Corporate Responsibility Department over 10 years ago. Our Corporate Responsibility Department focuses on our social responsibility, environmental impact, and corporate citizenship.
- PERFECT FIT: This hat is meant to fit almost everyone. The back has an adjustable velcro closure so accommodate heads for almost all sizes.
- SHIELD YOUR EYES: There’s nothing worse than having a perfect sight line of that deer and the sunrise catching you in the eyes. Get the hat to shields the light and allows you to get that hit every time.
- MATCH YOUR CAMO: Whether you’re a mossy oak guy or a realtree xtra lady you can get just the right matching hat for your gear with this huge variety.
- IMPRESSIVE QUALITY: When you’re out in the wilderness you need clothing that will hold up against the elements. This hat will meet your highest expectations out there.
- GET GIFTING: If you know an avid outdoorsman or hunter, this is the perfect gift for them. They can never have too many high quality caps in their favorite camo.