The Trocar HB features 0.35” thick surgically sharp stainless steel mechanical blades that stay tucked in tight to the solid-steel ferrule in flight, but they deploy reliably with a 1-5/8” expandable cutting diameter. The fixed blades are also 0.35” thick and have a cutting diameter of 1”. They have an offset for increased accuracy and stability. The total cutting diameter of the HB is 2-5/8”. The Trocar HB features a bone-crushing chisel tip.
- BONE CRUSHING PENETRATION with FIELD TIP-LIKE FLIGHT – Hardened steel Trocar tip provides maximum penetration and enhanced flight stability; Blades angled with 2 degree offset to induce spin and field point flight
- 2-5/8″ TOTAL CUTTING SURFACE – the 4-blade broadhead features a 1″ fixed cutting diameter and a 1-5/8″ cutting diameter
- STAINLESS STEEL – with blades and a ferrule made of stainless steel, this broadhead is strong!
- RAZOR SHARP, DEPENDABLE, and DURABLE – the .035″ thick blades are tough and reliable
- 3 PACK – Includes (3) 4-blade broadheads for use in standard inserts