Kershaw’s Brawler is an excellent utility knife, designed to perform at the top of its game every time. The Brawler’s 3-inch modified tanto blade is designed for excellent piercing capability, punching through tough materials when required. The blade is made of high-performance 8Cr13MoV steel, featuring excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance. The top of the Brawler’s blade features a swedge grind, narrowing the blade and adding to its piercing power. The Brawler’s straight belling offers excellent cutting capacity and is perfect for bearing down on a task. Just as functional is the Brawler’s handle. The blade is opened quickly and easily with one hand, thanks to SpeedSafe assisted opening and a simple pull back on the built-in flipper. The angled handle curves easily into the palm and jimping along the back of the blade offers additional traction. Completing the premium design are sturdy glass-filled nylon handle scales, a secure locking liner and a 4-position pocketclip.
- 3″ tanto style blade made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel features excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance with black-oxide finish
- Handle features black glass filled nylon scales, flipper, SpeedSafe assisted opening, thumb studs, 4-position pocketclip and secure liner lock
- An excellent utility knife for many tasks including opening packages, piercing holes, cutting cords, opening cans, wilderness rescue and breaking down boxes
- A reliable companion for any backpacker, first responder, hunter, angler, gardener, hiker or landscaper
- Highly functional, stealthy, folding pocketknife is easily carried and ready to go in an instant