KastKing MadBite fishing knives are the ultimate tool for every fisherman. The beautiful black G4116 German stainless-steel blades are razor sharp and maintain their edge for those hard jobs that use to take so much time.
They feature a light-weight and slip resistant golf-style rubber grip that is both comfortable and highly functional. These oversized grips stay solid in your hand and make fish processing and bait preparation quick and simple.
Every KastKing bait and fillet knife includes a light-weight and durable sheath that can safely store your knife or can be worn on your belt or the waistband of pants or shorts. The sheath will also protect your blade and keep it razor sharp when not in use.
The durable G4116 German stainless-steel blades make these knives perfect for use in every fresh or saltwater fishing application.
- Black G4116 German Stainless Blades – The razor sharp G4116 German Stainless-Steel blades have a beautiful black finish and maintain their edge longer to make the job of filleting and steaking fish easier than ever before.
- Available in Different Lengths and Shapes – KastKing knives are available in the most requested lengths and shapes so that you’ll always have the right tool for the job. Available from a beautiful 4″ bait knife all the way to a tough, 9″ steaking knife for the largest game fish.
- Non-Slip grips – We use the most comfortable and slip-resistant, golf style rubber grips for your safety and comfort. These handles feel great in your hand and ensure that you’ll always have a solid grip on your knife.
- Includes Protective Knife Sheath – Each knife includes a light-weight and durable sheath that can be worn on a belt or the waistband of your pants or shorts. The sheath also protects the blade and keeps you safe in between jobs.
- Perfect for Fresh or Saltwater – German Stainless-steel blades stay sharper longer and are perfect for both fresh and saltwater applications.