Case Club’s rugged, durable, injection molded, waterproof, Parallel Limb Bow Case is second to none in terms of protection, and the best hard bow case on the market today. The case comes with a soft cushion of convolute foam to keep your bow from moving while in transit. Special arrow holders in the lid help keep arrows stationary while on the go, which will increase the life of the fletching. The case itself offers maximum protection, and won’t split, splinter, crack, or rust over time. It has a pressure equalization valve for changing altitudes, and comes with a waterproof accessory box to store your smaller items. The case also comes with moisture absorbing silica gel to help keep items rust free, and the foam is military grade closed cell polyethylene that is cut to fit almost any parallel limb bow that is 40″ or less end to end (see reference image). This case is capable of holding up to 12 arrows, with each arrow in its own individual slot. Not longer will your arrows rattle around and deteriorate quickly while in transit and storage. The case is heavy duty enough to ship or check on an airplane and can handle all the abuse from TSA agents. Padlockable holes are also built right in, which can take standard sized Masterlocks so you can be guaranteed this case is safe & secure. Protect your investment, buy Case Club.
- Fits bows up to 40″ in total length and 14.2″ in total width (see reference diagram), and up to 12 arrows. (Does not fit quivers))
- Case is heavy duty, waterproof, shippable, air-tight, and padlockable
- Please cross-check image diagram on left against your bow to make sure it fits
- Hydro absorbent silica gel canister included to help prevent rust, and a waterproof accessory box for your small items
- Case is Airline Approved for checked luggage