Product DescriptionTROPHY RED DOT 1 X 25 3 MOA DOT-RETICLE MATTE FINISH EASY TARGET ACQUISITION
Blazing target acquisition. Peak Accuracy. And bright enough to hunt even the thickest woods. You’ll only find this level of performance in our new Trophy Red Dot Sights.
There’s nothing like a red dot for fast target acquisition and accuracy in dim conditions, and no one makes red dots like Bushnell. The TRS-25 1×25 red dot is engineered with Amber-Bright optics to help you quickly distinguish between a brown tree and a brown critter. Amber-Bright is just one reason Trophy riflescopes have been heralded as the ideal scope for the autumn deer woods. And thanks to the scope’s multicoated optics, hunters will have no problem seeing their target in low-light conditions. Other features include a 100-percent waterproof/fogproof/shockproof construction, a dry-nitrogen-filled housing, and a CR2032 battery.
Bushnell has been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for more than 50 years. The company’s guiding principle is to provide the highest quality, most reliable, and most affordable sports optics products on the market. Bushnell product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit, including nature study, hunting, fishing, birding, and stargazing. Indoors, the company’s binoculars bring the audience closer to the action in fast-moving sports or the fine arts at theaters and concerts.
A reliable, 3 MOA red dot sight with unlimited eye relief for handguns and shotguns.
For speed and assurance, nothing else comes close.
- Trophy red dot, 1x25mm; 3 MOA, Dot-reticle
- Easy target acquisition; Mounting Length of 1.1″
- Amber-bright high contrast lens coating (front lens is tinted amber)
- TILTED front lens reflects LED light to create red dot; Bushnell logo color on the product may vary (white/gold)
- Red dot LED light source secured inside the scope with adhesive (by design, partially obstructs field of view)
- Red dot may appear blurry or misshapen if the dot intensity is set too high for the ambient light conditions (most likely to occur indoors with artificial light)
- Caution: An illumination setting that is too high for ambient light conditions will result in a dot that appears distorted and non-concentric. Please refer to the user manual attached below for troubleshooting steps and instructions.