Meet the Whitetail Hunter Pro STR.That’s right; STR stands for Step-Through Riser. Once reserved for Barnett’s most exotic, high-performance models, a total of seven Barnett crossbows are being built on theprovenStep-Through Riser platform. The innovative design creates improved balance to combat the ill effects of power by effectively shiftingweight from the riser to the stockfor enhancedstability and ultimate accuracy. Other unique performance features on the new Whitetail Hunter ProSTR include string dampeners to cut vibration and sound, Barnett’s self-adjusting Soft-Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer, three Picatinny rails, 4×32 mm multi-reticle scope and crank-cocking capability. Each Whitetail Hunter Pro STR comes complete and ready to hunt with a pair of 22-inch Headhunter arrows, streamlined side-mount quiver, rope cocking device and lubrication wax. Best of all, the simple installation of a single bolt is all that’s required to take this powerful, high-performance hunting toolfrom the box to the field. Of course, the capable Whitetail Hunter Pro STR features Barnett’s TriggerTech trigger system -the smoothest, crispest and safest available on any crossbow. Frictionless Release Technology employs a unique, free-floating roller between the trigger and sear, instilling confidence and boosting accuracy through an incredibly smooth and light three-pound trigger pull with zero creep. Additionally, nock sensors and ADF (anti-dry fire) keep a spring-loaded safety bar in place until the arrow is properly seated, protecting the user and the bow from accidental dry fire. A bow that feels and performs as good as this deserves a special finishing touch. That’s why Barnett’s proprietary TRUBark HD camo covers almost every element of the Whitetail Hunter ProSTR-from the stock to the limbs and even the riser-delivering versatile concealment and standout looks that can’t be foundon any other crossbow.
- 400 Feet Per Second Crossbow in Tru Bark Camo. Package includes premium 4×32 illuminated scope, Rope Cocking Device, Side Mount Quiver, Two 22″ Headhunter Arrows, and Lube wax.
- Draw Weight: 165 lbs. Kinetic Energy: 140 Ft. lbs. Power Stroke 16.375″. Overall weight:6.9 lbs . Dimensions: 36.5″ L x 20″W. Axle to Axle 17.625″
- Pattented Step-Through Riser. String Dampeners for stealth like shooting. CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track for smooth, quiet, and accurate shots.
- Ships to you mostly assembled. Allows for Intergration of Barnett Crank Cocking Device.
- Safety First: Equipped with Nock Sensor and Anti Dry Fire Trigger System to eliminate Dry Fires. Finger Guards & Finger Safety Reminders. Be sure to wax strings every 10 shots.