Red Dot Sight Technical Specs Power / Obj. Lens: 1x25mm Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot Lens Coating: Multi-coated Weight: 3.6 oz Mounting Length: 1.1 inch / 28 mm Total Length: 2.4 in / 61.8 mm Exit Pupil: 22mm Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata CR2032 Battery Included) Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on lowest setting. Approx. 5,000 hour with typical use Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA per click Adj Range: +/- 35 MOA Eye Relief: Unlimited Parallax Adjustment: Fixed Field of View: Unlimited Night Vision Compatible: No Nitrogen filled: Yes Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes Body material: 6061 Aluminum Finish: Matte black anodized Optional Riser Mount Technical Specs Mount Type: Picatinny or Weaver Rails Length: 1.6″ Picatinny Rail: 3 Slots Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum Saddle Height: 1″ and .83″ available Weight: .83″- 1.7oz; 1″- 1.8oz Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: How do I know which riser mount to get? A: We generally recommend the .83″ mount if you are running without iron sights, since it puts the red dot at the standard height of mil-spec iron sights. If you’re using iron sights, we generally recommend the 1″ mount, because it allows you to look “over” existing front sight (lower 1/3 cowitness) Either mount will work, it’s personal preference. The .83″ mount is the most popular option, but many people prefer the 1″ mount as it allows more versatility when combined with iron sights.
- ACCURATE – Crisp 2 MOA red dot sight allows for accurate, both-eyes-open shooting. 11 red dot brightness settings provide optimal visibility in any light conditions. Multi-coated, scratch resistant amber lens provides enhanced image clarity.
- DEPENDABLE – Fully waterproof with sealed housing. Lifetime Warranty. Shockproof circuitry resists damage from rough handling. Matte black anodized finish resists scratches while keeping a stealthy profile.
- UNBEATABLE VALUE – Exceptional battery life – up to 50,000 hours at the lowest brightness setting. Genuine Renata CR2032 Lithium battery included. Factory direct pricing – no distributor markup.
- INSIDE THE BOX – Red dot sight, Rubber bikini cover, Instruction sheet, Lens cloth, Allen wrench, (Optional) Riser Mount
- CHOOSE YOUR MOUNT TYPE – Low Mount (Standard Picatinny, No Riser) – Med Mount (.83″ Riser Mount for “absolute” cowitness with iron sights) – Hi Mount (1″ Riser for “lower 1/3” cowitness)