Vibrant water camo SunGuard Tube collection. Aqua Design has re-invented the typical multi-headband-neck-face protector by offering three sizes in a four-way stretch fabric. Our research team discovered that “one size does not fit all” when wearing sun protective tubes. There’s probably as many head sizes as shoe sizes. The solution is a forgiving, four-way stretch fabric in five tube sizes – XS (6 1/2 – 6 5/8 hat), S (6 3/4 – 6 7/8 hat), M (7 – 7 1/8 hat), L (7 1/4 – 7 3/8 hat) or XL (7 1/2 – 7 3/4 hat).If you do not know your hat size, you can measure your head with a string or flexible tape measure, just above the ears where you would normally wear a hat. XS = 19 3/4″ – 21″; S = 20 5/8″ – 21 3/4″; M = 21 1/2″ – 22 1/4″; L = 22 3/8″ – 23″; XL = 23 1/8″ – 24″. ?Save on the cost of sunscreen lotion and protect neck, ears, face and head with UPF 50+ SunGuard Tubes. UPF 50+ blocks harmful UV rays 97% – 99%. FEATURES: (1)Skyward camouflage print and natural colors ?(2)More size options in M, L, XL ?(3)Comfortable flat lock seam and soft four-way stretch fabric ?(4)Breathable microfiber fabric wicks moisture ?(5)Designed for use in our out of the water. ?NOTE: CAMOUFLAGE HAT AND SHIRT NOT INCLUDED
- FIVE SIZES: Don’t be restricted by a one-size-fits-all choice. Select the perfect fit by reading size chart below
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Use As A Neck Gator, Face Mask, Head Shield, Beanie… Dip in cold water wnd wtay cooler. Fabric designed to be used in water
- VISUALLY QUIET: Melt into nature with skyward water camo colors. Fish won’t see you coming.
- EASY CARE: Aquapoly 85% Microtwist Polyester/15% Spandex fabric is soft, quick-drying and machine washable
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We want you to be completely satisfied with your Aqua Design purchase. If for any reason you are not, please contact us before leaving feedback, and give us a chance to make it right