A t-shirt with a funny print across the chest sure to get a laugh
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you’re ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel!
- UNISEX FIT SIZING | Classic fit, heavy cotton shirt – slightly boxy, will fit middle aged men fine (non-fitted). Our model photos are the real thing – the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He’s 6′ 2″, 200 lbs and wearing a large
- HIGH VIS SAFETY DYED FABRIC | High visibility safety (blaze) orange will help keep your hunter safe in the field and compliant with hunting laws (obviously, check with your local hunting guidelines to guarantee). 50/50 cotton-polyester blend in heavy 6oz knit.
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks – vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always “do what they are told” by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago – way ahead of the curve. They’re also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California