The Falcon offers a vented back design that allows for maximum airflow to your back while carrying your gear. The vented back of the Falcon increases comfort in an already reliable platform that you would expect from ALPS OutdoorZ. It has two main compartments: one containing organizational pockets to keep everything right where you want it and the other is a large main compartment which also has a sleeve and port for a hydration bladder. The Falcon has 2500 cubic inches of storage and has a dual directional frame to help support heavy loads. The padded waist belt also has two zippered pockets for small gear that needs to be easily accessible such as your range finder, GPS, or extra ammo. With a drop down weapon pocket you can carry your bow or rifle securely, safely and hands free. Other features include a Blaze orange rain cover, lower side mesh pockets and webbing straps for lashing on extra gear.
- Vented back allows maximum air flow to keep you cool
- Carries a gun or bow securely, waist belt accommodates clip-style holsters
- Dual-directional frame helps support heavy loads with comfort
- Equipped with H20 port/pocket, side mesh pockets, webbing loops for lashing and blaze orange rain cover
- Weight: 4 lbs. 7 oz., Capacity: 41L/2,500 cu. in., Camo Pattern: Realtree Edge