Thermal underwear Thermoline from M-Tac is a 1-st Basic layer in terms of ECWCS, sometimes is also called “second skin”.
Underwear set consist of Top and Bottom and is perfect for everyday use, winter sports and any kind of physical activity during cold season
? Temperature for comfortable use is t 32F and colder.
? Material: 85% Polyester and 15% Spandex
? Two-component fiber “Coolmax Core nap” is silky (smooth) outside and fleecy inside – easy to wear next level of cloth, pleasant to the body
? Fabric is wicking moisture and drying much faster than any other material
? Underwear is elastic – provides perfect fit
? All seams are flat-lock for high comfort when wearing – eliminates rubbing and pressing with seams
? Top with crew neck and long sleeve has inserts of breathable perforated tissue, providing additional thermoregulation.
? Fabric is processed with ions of silver – brings strong antibacterial protection and odor removal
? Hypoallergenic – is less itchy and irritating than regular underwear.
Depending on the degree of anticipated activity, this thermal underwear can be worn either as standalone or in combination with other layers of thermal clothing, allowing you to achieve perfect level of comfort and thermal regulation.
This thermal underwear will be an excellent option for everyday wear on cold weather, not only for athletes but also for everyone, who likes practical and quality things.
SIZE CHART <== We recommend to order one size up from your regular size
- Material: Two-component fleece fiber 85% polyester 15% spandex – effectively removes moisture from the skin, provides a warming effect while keeping the body dry
- Ultimate thermal retention ? set of long sleeve thermal shirt and bottoms for extreme cold weather
- Compression design ? four way stretch warm wear provides complete freedom of movement and keeps your body looking slimmer and sexy
- Second skin ? use as base layer cold weather mens thermal gear for active sports hiking bike morcycle cycling snowboard skiing or military & tactical games or hunting and fishing
- Washing instructions ? hand wash, line dry, don’t use bleach don’t use dryer