I have finally found a hunting backpack that will hold all of my gear (1750 Cubic Inches) and allow me to hunt comfortably all day. The TimberHawk RutBuster is in a class of it’s own when it comes to hunting packs.
Jason and I recently went out hunting to test out our new Timber Hawk packs and needless to say we are hooked. We were hiking in on a steep trail covered in ice and snow and the multiple compression straps made it easy to maneuver and it was very comfortable. The RutBuster is designed to help you focus on hunting, rather than trying to adjust your pack to get comfortable. It is made by hunters that have experience in the field, so everything is placed in ideal positions for quick and easy access. Not to mention it is made out of U.V. resistant fabric so you don’t have to worry about your backpack fading and losing the camo design.
I can’t even express how many times I have wished I had a bow holder to free up my hands while I hiked in difficult terrain. All you have to do with the RutBuster is attach your bow on your pack and continue on the trail in safety. Don’t worry, if you see something the RutBuster is designed to allow you to quickly retrieve your bow and start the stalk.
This pack is also equipped with the Hawk-Eye Binocular System, your binoculars are always close and accessible without getting in the way. I never had a great place to keep my binoculars, and now that problem is solved. I can stalk deer quietly without having to rustle around in my pack searching for my binoculars. The RutBuster also contains a 2.0 liter anti-microbial hydration bladder with a hydration exit port that is easy to use and will keep you hydrated as you hunt.
Here is a video that demonstrates all of the great features of the RutBuster:
Here are all of the features for the TimberHawk RutBuster:
* Hawk-Eye Bino System NEW FOR ’08!
* U.V. resistant fabric NEW FOR ’08!
* Anti-microbial water bladder NEW FOR ’08!
* 2.0 liter hydration bladder with hydration exit port
* 1750 Cubic Inches
* Bow holder
* Drop down panel for additional storage
* Hideaway hip belt pockets
* High-viz ergo zipper pulls
* Top lofted necessity pocket
* Fully padded chamber air back panel
* Dual side mesh waist belt pockets
* Multiple lashing points for attaching additional gear
* Multiple Internal zippered pockets and organizing panels for small gear
* Shoulder mounted GPS pocket and 2-way radio pocket
* Multiple compression straps and adjustment points for maximum comfort
* Key Clip
This is the best pack I have ever used while hunting and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!