With a history and legacy as old as the country itself, the wall tent, also known as a cabin tent, has provided shelter from the most severe elements for our early pioneers, trappers, miners, and hunters.
Montana Canvas new and innovative wall tent design ensures the highest standards of construction, materials, and comfort.
Every Montana Canvas Wall Tent comes standard with:
1) A stove jack with weather flap, designed to withstand the extremely high temperatures associated with the use of a single wall stovepipe.
2) Full-length pole reinforcement with additional reinforcements at the gable ends.
3) Eaves constructed of a double layer of canvas, double-stitched for maximum durability.
4) Endwall seams consisting of 6 layers of double-lock-stitched canvas.
5) Walls that are a full 5 feet high.
6) The 76″ doors are secured by a heavy-duty, trouble-free YKK zipper with a generous weat.
Montana Canvas Blend Wall Tents blend canvas and relite material to give outdoorsmen theook and durability of a traditional canvas tent, without the weight. These tents feature a 10 oz. canvas roof withightweight Relite sides and end wall$879.99
Montana CanvasA great way to enlarge your Montana Canvas Blend wall tent when you start outgrowing your camp set-up, the Montana Canvas Cookshack gives you another 12 foot of space. Adding a cook shack is an ideal way to increase$999.99
Cabela'sThis highly versatile and extremely light weight tent frame is adjustable to fit the varying contours and pitches found in different manufacturer's designs and can be set up by one person. The frame joints feature a unique adjustable hinge that allows you to follow the contour of any wall tent. The poles are 1.375 diameter aircraft aluminum alloy that is able to handle even extreme snow loads. Breaks down and packs easily. Made in USA. Size: 10'X12' (10X12 TENT) . Type: Outfitter Tent Accessories.$649.99