With a history and legacy as old as the country itself, the wall tent, also known as a cabin tent, has provided shelter from the most severe elements for our early pioneers, trappers, miners, and hunters.
Montana Canvas new and innovative wall tent design ensures the highest standards of construction, materials, and comfort.
Every Montana Canvas Wall Tent comes standard with:
1) A stove jack with weather flap, designed to withstand the extremely high temperatures associated with the use of a single wall stovepipe.
2) Full-length pole reinforcement with additional reinforcements at the gable ends.
3) Eaves constructed of a double layer of canvas, double-stitched for maximum durability.
4) Endwall seams consisting of 6 layers of double-lock-stitched canvas.
5) Walls that are a full 5 feet high.
6) The 76″ doors are secured by a heavy-duty, trouble-free YKK zipper with a generous weat.